John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Advice To The GOP

   If indeed the GOP takes over the Congress, I have abit of advice for them as it pertains to health care, Obama Care, whatever you are calling it these days.

   Most of the media is portraying the GOP as stopping / rescinding healthcare in toto.  First of all, I don’t believe they will even attempt to roll it all back.  My advice is to go slowly.  There are several aspects of the new bill that everyone is in agreement with; two examples are pre-existing conditions and no limit on one’s benefits. 

   I suspect that is the GOP’s intent, but I sure do not hear them refuting the media who keeps insisting the rascally Republicans are going to roll it all back.  Not gonna happen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home