John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

General Thoughts

   Let’s start with the premise nobody seems to have figured out yet.  The American electorate is ‘upset’.  I don’t care what you call them – many call them the Tea Party – others use a derogatory term… doesn’t matter, nobody seems to understand.

   The result in Delaware last night made me proud – in fact it has given me the impetus to probably for the first time in my life, give a donation out of state. 

   The actions of the national Republicans is and was abysmal!  They made me want to vomit!   It is fun watching those who say she had no chance try and eat their words. 

   I listened to them dog Marco Rubio in Florida – guess who has an (in the teens) lead as of this writing.  Give me one Rubio; you can have all the fricking Castles (and McCains), you want.  I want someone with principle.  I don’t care if they pass all the legislation in the world with ONE caveat.  Is it good for America. If it is not good for America, have the gonads to say so and vote against. 

   Chris Christie in Joisey for goodness sakes has my attention.  He is “TELLING” the state’s workers they have to cut back… it is gonna happen.  He is facing reality – PERIOD! Give me ‘more’ Christies!!!

   John McCain on the other had is reverting to form.  He is making noises (now that he is past the primary), of going back to a back door amnesty.  John McCain can kiss my rosie red buttocks!   I am grateful he did not get to be President; he would have literally made me puke – all in the name of ‘getting along’.  I don’t care if he was a war hero; is the legislation good for America!!!! Git it though your heads.  If it is not good for the nation, have courage; say NO!

   There are several women running for elective office (many Republican) who have restored my faith – they have courage – they do NOT care if they are disagreed with – it is called integrity.  They have my support.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home