John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lest There Be Any Doubt

   Lest there be ‘any’ doubt… Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a hero of mine.  May the good Lord protect you Joe.

   Lest there be ‘any’ doubt, I am against the building of the mosque close to ground zero.  Further, I could care less if you cannot understand the reasons for my feelings.

   Lest there be ‘any’ doubt, President Obama has accomplished more in his first two years than most any President I can think of.  I don’t agree with much of any he has accomplished, but the fact is, this President has impacted this country for decades to come. And NOT in a good way.  He and his cohorts have had to resort to going against public opinion, but then, the American people know nothing, so… the simple fact is, even if he is a one term President, we are in deep doo doo from what he has accomplished.

   Lest there be ‘any’ doubt, for ‘The Left’ to lecture me about religious tolerance is an insult.  We can’t pray in public schools, We can’t have a nativity scene in public places or we get sued.  We can’t even say Merry Christmas.  Bull Pucky!!! And they want to use the ‘tolerance’ for the mosque?   They are fools. 

   Lest there be ‘any’ doubt, I am STILL looking for the shovel ready projects the administration said were ready when they passed the fricking stimulus.  Had they done that, they probably would not be in the shape they are today.  When is the last time you heard ‘shovel ready’?  You heard it every dadgummed day when they were pining for the stimulus… now?  Notta!!!  They have in my mind squandered the monies.

   Lest there be ‘any’ doubt, I still believe the economy will recover in SPITE of what Washington does.  This Republic is stronger than anything Washington can dish up.  The people ‘will’ take it back and make it right.  I ‘do’ believe in the economy of this country even though my retirement funds have been riddled.  And, by the way, I am NOT blaming Bush.  For anyone to say Bush created all of this is to give him more credit than is humanly possible for any one man, or any one administration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home