John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wandering Aimlessly Downstream

   So I read this morning that the dreaded BP who was coerced out of $20B by the administration is taking nearly a $10B tax write-off.  This means, btw, YOU and ME. Now, before you all go off wetting yourself with indignation, take a moment to realize how BP is able to do this deed.  Can you say Congress?  Who writes these laws?  BP is doing nothing wrong according to the crooks who wrote the laws.

   Count me as one who will NOT buy the new Chevy Volt.  First of all, I stated previously I’d never buy another GM vehicle since the freaking bailout.  Second of all I read this morning this puppy will go 40 louse miles on it’s battery.  Course it has a gas tank that will take you over 300 miles, but when I get it home to charge, it will probably take at least 2-3 hours to do that deed.  And just in case you are wondering, electricity is gonna go up like a lightening bolt (pun intended).

   They are eating fish from the Gulf again.  Umm, I thought this was gonna last for YEARS!!!! YEARS you fools!!!!  

   Have to laugh at Ole John Kerry.  Once again, he has done ‘nothing’ wrong according to tax law written by the crooks in D.C., ‘but’, the atmosphere they have created is gonna force him to pay in Massachusetts.  Poetic justice I’d say.  Get mad if you want, but ‘by law’, he’s doing nothing wrong, or should I say ‘was doing nothing wrong’.  What a wicked web we live in these days.

   Just released a few moments ago – the judge in AZ has blocked the most controversial part of SB1070.  November cannot come quick enough… I suspect this ruling is going to energize even more the vote ‘against’ this regime.  “Yes We Can”!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home