John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Observations Along The Way

   Those dadgummed Republicans – not approving another extension of unemployment.  Course what the press simply will not tell you is, they are not against extending it, they just want it paid for.  It is the classic battle of either just adding to the deficit, or cutting ‘something’, ‘anything’ and sliding it over to extending unemployment.  Please stick to your guns!!

   http://tinyurl.com/2cmduve  And you my little puppies did not think your taxes would go up if you made less than $250K.  Ha ha ha ha.  Gotcha.

   http://tinyurl.com/39yclb3  What seems to be happing in our Justice Department makes the hair on my neck stand up.  When voter intimidation is filmed and observed for all to see, and then nothing is done about it, I am disgusted – period.  If you think General Holder is doing this on his own you are a fool.

   I am going on Medicare in August – my doctor told me today she would retain me as a patient, but will accept NO new Medicare patients.  She did not mince any words as to the reason(s) why either.

   I think, if James does not stay in Cleveland, he will go to Miami.  By doing so, he will save over $12,000,000 in taxes, as in STATE taxes.   Watcha think???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home