John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Random Thoughts Along The Way

   The President said in an interview with Matt Lauer referring to the oil spill - "so I know whose ass to kick." Now I am no prude but I expect just abit of decorum from my President.  I know politicos over the course of time have been caught with an open mike; this is different.  You are “THE PRESIDENT of The United States of America!

   http://tinyurl.com/2dl8gw8  According to the L.A. Times our man Rahm lived rent free in a D.C. apartment for five years,  owned by (you can’t make this up), a top BP advisor.  Oh, and don’t forget BP gave 750 million buckeroos to the Obama camp in the run up to the last Presidential election. 

   The press made excuses for Helen Thomas for too many years.  Age is no excuse for what frequently spewed from her lips. I for one am glad she is gone. 

   http://tinyurl.com/2bgzsoy  Documentation is now revealing the truth about the response by government to the BP spill.  Remember, I am no more blaming the administration for the origin of this crisis than I did Bush for Katrina.  I ‘do’ see fault with the response.  It always comes out in the end.

   The President said, in response to the BP disaster – paraphrasing slightly, <someone didn’t think this through>.  Umm, I wonder if that is the same as ‘thinking through’ Obama Care.  Just wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home