John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Passing Thoughts

   If you get the chance to see John Mc Cain’s latest political ad in AZ, do so – if you are one who has watched Mc Cain in action it will bring bile to you mouth.  His time, in my opinion, has come and gone.  Go home and stay home John.

   Obamacare is going to cost more than originally thought.  This per the Congressional Budget Office on Tuesday.  Oh really!!! Congressional Budget Office estimates released Tuesday predict the health care overhaul will likely cost about $115 billion more in discretionary spending over ten years than the original cost projections. And, after putting this gem out, the CBO then said they still do NOT know what the total cost will be.  Oh well… elections do have consequences.

   Question of the day – if the [ILLEGALS] were shown to be voting in the Republican Party, umm, do you think the borders might then be controlled?   Hmmm???

   I voted yesterday, and yes I voted to remove my local Congressman.  Didn’t seem to work out… he garnered 65% of the vote making him eligible to run in the general election.  He voted for TARP; I voted for sanity.  With a 15% voter turnout I dunno.  Regardless, I tried. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home