John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Various Things and Thoughts

   I like the fact Judge Judy has rated higher than Oprah again.  Makes me at least think there is hope out there.  We need many more Judge Judys in courts around the country.

   Has the P.O.T.U.S. even flown over the flooded areas of Tennessee?  Just wondering. Oh, that’s right… no place to land that would not have interfered with what is/was going on on the ground.  Actually I haven’t even heard the President mention Tennessee… oh well.

   I do not blame President Obama for the oil spill anymore than I did Bush for Katrina.  Both catastrophic occurrences which mere mortal men have no control over. 

   There is something “big” going on when David Obey, Democrat WI is leaving Congress. I have no clue if this is gonna carry over to ‘all’ incumbents, but for the Chairman of the Appropriations Committee to leave, something is stirring out there.  This is a position of ‘power’. 

   The AZ situation raises the bile level in me. The law was crafted to emulate the federal law which was not being enforced.  My heart goes out to the people of  AZ.

   I personally have come to the conclusion it indeed the fault of the employers in this immigration issue.  They (the employers) will try and blame the feds; I don’t buy it.  Republican and Democrat parties are at fault here.  Make it a felony to hire an illegal and maybe, just maybe we can turn the corner on this issue.  Not however, gonna hold my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home