John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tiger’s Return

   Round three of The Masters has just completed… Tiger is four strokes off the lead.  I will say he has done better than I thought. Herewith a couple of observations.

   #1  The golf tournaments leading up to The Masters, where Tiger was not participating did not draw my interest.  In passing I would tune them in and then drift away, rather quickly.

   #2  I find I cannot get certain images out of my mind as it pertains to Tiger and his umm, ladies.  I am no prude, and I am not without failings.  I do believe in second chances etc… all that rot that is going around.  I still see images when they are interviewing, and or he is putting.  Can’t seem to get them out of my mind, and I’d prefer to just watch him play golf. 

   #3  I said after November’s incident I used to have Tiger on a pedestal.  Obviously I no longer to, but for some reason I want to; I doubt it is going to happen.  I have a certain revulsion when I see him, and frankly I no longer care if he wins or not. 

   Just my opinion, and up to this point I am still allowed to have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home