John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Realities

What with the oil rig accident in the gulf, if ever there were a chance for drilling, it has passed. Sad reality.
John McCain has turned real conservative in his race in Arizona. Man I hope those folks don't fall for him 'again'.
I do not know if the new law passed by the governor of Arizona is unconstitutional or not, but... I give them credit for doing 'something'. The Feds have been negligent for years across many administrations. Arizona is the pipeline for many other states. I applaud them, and if Sheriff Joe is running for anything, he has my vote!!
I see there is violence in Arizona tonight 'against' the new law on ILLEGAL immigration. Bottles being thrown, fires being started. Umm, did 'anyone' see this at any tea party? Just wondering. Perhaps this is the violence former President Clinton was yodeling about. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home