John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rallying In Phoenix

   Well I guess the other side is wanting to be heard.  Here is a question for the class.

   “IF” you are aware, you then know SB1070 is actually ‘less’ strong than federal law.  Class students of course, know the feds are not enforcing THE FEDERAL LAW, so Arizona in their wisdom somewhat emulated THE FEDERAL LAW, and is intending to enforce said LAW.  Starts in July.

   Question for the class:  do you think the nut jobs rallying ‘against’ SB1070 would be rallying if the federal government was enforcing THE FEDERAL LAW???  Hmmm????

I D I O T S.  They are rallying ‘against’ something less intrusive than already enacted law.  THAT my friends (I hate using John McCains’s words), is what the people of Arizona are pissed about.  Just enforce the laws on the books and SB1070 would be a distant memory. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home