John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, July 26, 2010

Various Thoughts Along The Way

   Tony Hayward:  BP is evidently going to accept the resignation of ole Tony.  Now, doncha feel lots better?  Are the fisherman now whole?  Are the restaurant operators feeling better?  Doubt it.  I’m just saying.  Do you think Tony will suffer?  Nope – he will sail off into the blue yonder ‘getting his life back’. 

    Shirley Sherrod:  And you are  telling me she does not show up on even ONE Sunday talk show?  Methinks that is quite curious.  They (the media) do NOT want you to know the real Shirley.  Ha ha.   You cannot tell me all the hullabaloo this past week and then she does not show up anywhere.  Just saying.

   The Wikileaks issue:  Methinks I will be quiet for a spell on this issue.  Something surely does smell though.  I will guaran-dang-tee one and all it was a concerted effort by someone to come up with that many documents.  Nobody did it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home