John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ms. Sherrod

   I am not too sure what to make of this story.  This is my opinion – I think Andrew Breitbart could have accomplished the same thing by saying up front the video was twenty four years old. 

   I have heard his explanation and it so happens I think I understand his reasoning, but, I don’t think he had to do it the way he did. 

   The bigger story is why the administration threw Ms. Sherrod under the bus ‘before’ at least hearing her explanation.  Making her resign via her Black Berry while on the road?  Unbelievable, then again, perhaps not.

   I have said in the past, and this story brings it up yet again – racism in this country has been set back twenty years with the election of President Obama – not because he is black, but because of the way he, and I do mean The President, incites.  And we as a nation had come so far.  Sad to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home