John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, September 03, 2010

Just Rambling

   Dunno how the health care is going to end up, but it is apparent there will me major changes from what has already been passed. State after state are raising barriers to the federal mandates.  What does this mean?  To me, either it is going to change by ‘changing’ what has already been passed, or it is going to be tied up in court so massively that it will be repealed.  Now there are parts that I believe all Americans are for, pre-conditions being paramount, but other things are gonna go by the way side.  You can see this coming.

   The weather today was so very glorious when I awoke I added an extra .75 miles to my daily walk.  I was tired but it was just plain wonderful outside.

   I watched several news video clips on the Jan Brewer incident, and they made her look awful.  My heart went out to her.  It was her opening statement in a debate, and she ‘very obviously’ lost her place.  Later, on a morning talk radio show I heard the incident played in its entirety. The difference was, they played the whole thing.  Were I an Arizonian the incident would not have made one iota of difference on whether or not I’d vote for her.  The problem for the Democrat is, he was still ten points down ‘after’ the debate.

   I am not wavering on my thought that Sarah will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2010. There can be little doubt however, ‘she’ has had major influence on candidates running this year.  I don’t believe it is a gender thing; I believe it is the voice.  Her voice begins to grate after awhile.  On me anyway.

   I personally am disgusted with the federal governments actions against the state of Arizona.  I ‘think’ the governments actions may just be the driving force in what is steering  the changeover coming in November.  There are other things to be upset about, but the way the government is fighting against Arizona may just be the most upsetting.  Time will tell.

   Just remember this – it is all ‘Bushs’ fault, umm, except for the victory in Iraq.  Now, I know the term victory is debatable, but I think you git my drift.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home