John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Things That Make My Teeth Hurt

   People who want to tax tax tax corporations citing the corporations greed, and then praising the ‘same’ corporations when they donate big bucks to a cause the critics believe in – just make durned sure it is a cause ‘they’ believe is good. 

   Political Polls – the polls for this upcoming election range from the GOP barely winning, to the GOP winning in a landslide.  Who in the sam hill actually believes these things?  I think a prediction or two could easily be in order, but there is ‘no’ way there should be such disparity between the pollsters… <UNLESS>, and we all know this to be true… the pollsters are politically driven.  This should tell any thinking Americano all they need to know.  The one thing I do believe is the taxpaying public is pissed.  Accordingly, I think they are energized which will result in a shift of power. That’s what I think.

   Political ads – I have activated my mute button.  I’m thinking if they would at least play ‘different’ ads, but nooo, they are the same ones,  over, and over, and over again.  My mute finger has a callous.  Do not the politicians think after a certain point they literally are offending people?  I think so.

   The media’s bullying phenomena – except it is NOT.  Bullying has been around, is around, and always will be around.  It is human nature… it does not mean I agree with it in ‘any’ way.  I just know it will always be with us until we turn to dust.  I don’t give a hang if they call it bullying, a crime, or for goodness sakes, a hate crime.  It is around and always will be around.

   And finally, if indeed the tsunami for the GOP does in fact come, they are going to have to govern.  At that time, if the GOP has the gonads to do what is right, the real gnashing of teeth will begin, and it will not be mine. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home