John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Man Juan

   First and foremost, Juan was ‘right’!  If you are in an airport, you see Muslims “in garb” preparing to board your plane, and you do not get a flutter, or at least a sense of anticipation in your inner self, you are either lying or you are dead.  He was right!  Can’t say it any plainer than that, and that is precisely what Juan did on Bill’s show. I know; I was watching. 

   I have watched Juan for a minimum of ten years.  I disagree with him more than I agree.  One thing I can honestly say.  He is always fair in his presentation.  He will listen, and I have seen him concede a point when shown the light.  At times he infuriates me when he gets me to ‘see the dark light’ from the other side, but he has made me do so on occasion. 

   I used to have a young lad work for me who listened to NPR as his only source of news.  I listen to NPR because I want to hear other side on occasion.  That’s right. I KNOW before turning it on what their side will be, but I want to hear it now and then.  Well the lad was generally angry much like the peeps who work at NPR seem to be.  In general they never want to hear the other side.  They just want to slam those wascally Republicans.

   It is indeed a sad commentary that NPR – National Public Radio will not allow what they perceive to be, another view to be heard.  For crying out loud, Juan has, for the most part spewed NPR’s side during his appearances on FOX.  FOX, those dirty scummy S.O.B.s. NOW we are getting to the nub of the issue. NPR should be totally ashamed of themselves. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home