John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh–By The Way

   Did you know there are no {shovel ready} jobs?  Never were according to President Obama.  http://tinyurl.com/246l8dj  You do have to go down about seven paragraphs to find his admission.  Holy Cow!!! Can you remember how that term was drilled into our heads??!!!

   If you want to watch something we were NEVER taught in school, something I did not know, and I suspect you didn’t either, watch this video about a church I never heard of before.

I bet you never knew of this; I didn’t.

   http://tinyurl.com/39b3z4p   I have never seen a President attack the Chamber of Commerce before.  ‘Any’ thoughts throughout my life regards The Chamber have always centered on their bringing new business to the community.  That automatically makes them suspect to our President it would seem. I watched Face The Nation this past week and Shieffer said “is that all you got”, it spoke volumes. The can’t produce one shred of proof to the charge.  One thing we do know. BP is a foreign company.  BP contributed more to Obama than any other oil company. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home