John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Media Bamboozled

One of the best things I've ever seen was the ability of the McCain camp to keep his veep choice under wraps. They were in a frenzy and it was so very funny to watch. I happened to be watching MSNBC mainly because I like keeping an eye on the enemy. Lest anyone think that is a biased statement, watch them for one day and you will have zero problem figuring who they are for. To me, that is not the media's job, and the main reason they are losing credibility along the way.


As for the pick of Ms. Palin; I am not familiar with her; yes I had heard of her in passing, but I did not know her. So far I am liking what I see, but time will tell. It will be delicious to hear the media say she has no experience. Guess what, she has 'more' governmental experience than Mr. Obama. Don't forget, he decided to run for President within the first year and a half in his Senate term. And her job is actually governing, his in the Senate is making law. Ahh, it is gonna be a fun ride. I think I might be getting interested again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home