John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, August 25, 2008

'My Friend Joe Biden'

I do not know if Mr. McCain will ever learn, but I get the biggest kick out out of hearing Joe Biden slam John McCain. I am not naive; I understand politics... what is going on now is why I could never, and I do mean never be a politician. McCain has yammered forever about being a maverick. Those on the left side of the aisle have used McCain for years, every time McCain was against something Bush did, he was a democrat hero. And now? Their true feelings come out.


There is nothing wrong with being partisan. One must stand for something. Take a stand, stick to it; yes, compromise is a necessity, but not when it crosses a certain point. The 'can't we just get along' middle of the road stand does not work. Principles, positions, issues are important.


I will bet quite a large sum if one were to go back as recently as the democrat debates they would discover John McCain to be the only republican worth anything. The reason? He bucked President Bush. Now that McCain is the nominee he is mud. In my personal world, you turn on me, you are done with me. No way could I tolerate the day to day back stabbing that goes into a politician's daily life. 'My friend' Joe Biden is the most recent example. I wonder if McCain will ever learn they hate his guts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home