John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This Is Our Moment - This Is Our Time

Mr. Obama sounds pretty good saying those words doesn't he?  Personally, and I do mean personally, I don't care of someone uses someone else's words.  But I do think the other person should be credited and or acknowledged.

Bono spoke the words at Live 8, view the video here:  Bono saying the words or here:  A little more  info on this issue

The Governor of Connecticut also used the words in 2005.  I guess it doesn't matter in the final analysis, but I for one am grateful for the Internet.    I have said in the past and will reiterate here; I believe the Internet is the biggest thing to have happened to this world in my lifetime.  Ya just cain't git away with it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home