John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Republicans Crybabies

And so the crying begins. The other side is not letting us provide input... we didn't get the opportunity to change, modify this'n that... well folks, the GOP is going to reap precisely what they sowed. I for one don't want to hear their excuses. It is their fault; as far as I'm concerned they just as well bend over their respective tables and let Ms. Pelosi slide that gavel she wields right up their, umm, you get the picture.

Here's the deal... without question, the GOP was positioned to hold power in this country for an untold number of years. They had the power, and they muffed it big time. Perhaps it's an age thing with me, but for now, I say - learn from you mistakes. I know this; it will take time to get the trust of the people back... ya gotta earn it !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home