John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A New Beginning

Ahh, freshness in the air - koom by yah time... out of Iraq (all they gotta do is shut off the money), a raise in the minimum wage ( I say if $10.00 an hour is good, why not $20.00). Well why not?

You might be surprised that I believe the republicans had it coming. They had the opportunities to, shall we say, 'make it happen'. They have in affect, been in control since 1994. I have been disappointed in many decisions they've made over that time but...

One other thing... I think the perception / reality may be a better word, of corruption was the deciding factor... the war? Don't think so, although it just doesn't matter. The war is over. Just turn off the money Mr. and Mrs. Congress person.

Ahh sweet victory - I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home