John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Thoughts

Michael Richards: Please shut up - there is [nothing] you can say to make it better. No matter how many times you apologize it will not be enough. Just be quiet, slink off and be done.

Iraq: I am not against having gone - I am not concerned the time there now exceeds the length of WWII - what I am concerned about is the Iraqi people themselves. I thought they would rise up in disgust by now against those causing the slaughter. Guess I was wrong.

The President: I may be the only one left, but I support him. The Axis of Evil is real, and The President is evidently one of the very few with gonads large enough to say so. Others? They have slowly slunk away, back into what they perceive to be their safe places (politically speaking). They sicken me to the very depths of my being.

Spoils of victory: Ms. Pelosi is [taking] Denny Hastert's office. This is not the office of the designated Speaker of The House... this office has been used by Republicans since Bob Michael was minority leader. This bodes quite well for the new spirit of bipartisan cooperation. Love it!

Minimum Wage: To be raised quite soon... I think it should be a minimum of $12.00 an hour. Why not? If $7.00 is good, why not ten, even twenty per hour? Well, why NOT???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home