John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

This’n That

   I continue to be amazed at (generally) the Left’s fascination with Ms. Sarah Palin.  When I say ‘generally’, I also refer to Mr. Joe Scarborough of Morning Joe on MSNBC.  Joe portrays himself as a conservative Republican – he will say this at least five times each week.  I no longer wonder who he is trying to convince.  He left the reservation quite some time ago.  Regardless, he now is trying to plant the seed of a third party headed by the mayor of New York City with himself as the Veep.  He will of course deny this, but he just keeps planting the seed hoping it will sprout.  I guess this is the reason he keeps attacking Sarah. He talks about needing civility in politics today, then talks about “is Sarah Palin too dumb to be President?”  Sounds civil to me Joey.  Just little things like that keep coming from the mouth of Morning Joe.

   I’ve said on several occasions I do not believe Sarah will be President.  ‘MY’ reason is of a much simpler origin than Joe of course.  I just believe Sarah’s voice, over the course of a campaign would grate on folks to the point she could not win.  Has nothing to do with what she says – in fact I appreciate her ‘getting directly to the point’ on different issues.  And btw – Sarah’s calling out Blue Blood Republicans is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

   Wiki Leaks Assange.  I’m not too sure what to think about this issue.  One thing I do know from my own experiences.  If anyone thinks that young Army Private was able to supply all that Assange has distributed by himself, they are smoking something. If anything, what has been revealed so far shows just how much the classification of material is misused. Is it embarrassing to the U.S.?  Yes.  On the other hand, perhaps we have it coming to a degree. Something to keep an eye on and watch people squirm abit.

   The new GM Volt is gonna sell for 41K – cost to GM to build the Volt is 40K – there is supposedly going to be an 8K tax credit if you buy one.  Guess who is making up the difference.  The circus man was right about suckers. 

   Why would ‘anyone’ be surprised Hillary had people checking on the Argentine President?  Just when Hillary had nearly completed her rehabilitation old memories come flooding back.  Can you say FBI files?  Like 900 of them? 



1 Comments:

  • I was getting worried about you. Far too quiet! Welcome back. :-D

    By Blogger Tootsie, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home