John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Renewed "HOPE"

Holy Cow!!! Did she blow them away? And how about Rudy??? Rudy was my choice by the way. Had he campaigned this way he may have been the nominee, but had that happened we might not have heard about Sarracuda Palin. I can't take credit for Sarracuda but I liked it so am using it also. :)


"Finally", someone has the courage to call out Mr. Obama. It may have taken a woman, and for that I for one am grateful. This is a woman who has done it on her own. To hear people from the Ivy League demean the school she attended; things like that emulate with we little people.


"Finally" someone brought up Islamic terrorism. Not Islam, but Islamic TERRORISM. Thank you Rudy.


Who knows how it will all come out; I surely don't, but I will say this - Sarracuda has given <me> renewed hope for the future of the Republican Party, win or lose.


Here's the difference folks. I watch The View on occasion - Elizabeth says when Michelle Obama was a guest, the panel was given a list of questions they could NOT ask. When Cindy McCain was a guest, no such list allowed. Does that sound familiar? When in the name of all that is holy will the press begin to question the associations Mr. Obama has had over the course of his adult life? Perhaps we will have to have the 'woman' do the job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home