John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Plame Gate

I've been scouring the news for the past few days, searching, looking for any clue the media will give apologies to Rove, Libby, The President, ANYONE, for all the accusations regarding THE Valerie Plame case. If I didn't think it would kill me dead away, I'd hold my breath while I wait.

The reason there will be NO apology is because Armitage is one of 'theirs'. So very sad but so very true. And, I believe they (the media), knew it from very early on in the investigation. The truth of the matter is very simple... there was no crime committed in this case... and the sad truth is, the special prosecutor knew it from the gitgo.

And saddest of all, 68% of the american people, according to polls, believe the administration committed a crime in this case and covered it up. And the media loves that poll... we are in a sad state of affairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home