John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, August 11, 2006

"FINALLY"

On Thursday, 10 August 2006 A.D. is the first time in a public statement I heard The President of The United States identify Islamic Fascists as 'the problem'. Perhaps this it the beginning of 'finally' stating it publicly and beginning to deal with 'the problem'.

Today, 11 August, the political cartoon in our local paper used the same words. Methinks it may finally be sinking in and I say it is high time.

I do believe, and predict, within five short years there will be a nuclear confrontation. I see no other way out... "UNLESS", and this is a big "UNLESS" - day to day muslims rise up and stop what is going on... the normal muslims 'do have the power' and I for one have been waiting since 9/11 for them to stand up and be counted.

The time has come for profiling. Dunno how many times we have to be told the perpetrators were young Islamics... it does take time to soak in I guess, but I'm thinking the time is fast approaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home