John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Politics - Mid Term Elections

I am attempting to not think about what may be coming. I simply can not imagine Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House and Harry Reid as Senate Majority Leader. However, methinks the political winds are blowing strongly and it is not looking too good for the GOP.

I'm not sure one can blame any one issue, I am not succumbing to Iraq as being the culprit. In fact, I personally believe immigration is bigger than anything followed closely by gasoline prices. I think the GOP has had their chances to at least make the public feel they are attacking those issues; they have not, I think they will pay. As for me? I suspect for the first time in 'my' life, I may need something to put me to sleep in the evening. ( :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home