John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Katrina Graft

Imagine the most hysterical laugh you can ever remember hearing... that's me thinking of this and knowing it was going to happen. The press, with tears in their eyes [and no proof] demanded the government 'DO SOMETHING' for these people. Soooooo, ole uncle sugar threw money and continues to do so. And, when we begin throwing money with a B as in Billions of dollars, there is and always will be graft.

Me? Oh yes, at this point someone is supposed to remind me I am fortunate to pay taxes and umm, oh yes, those taxes go to pay the graft. Welp, I am smiling, and I am paying. And the congressmen holding their meetings of 'discovery' regarding this event make me wanna puke. They can NOT be surprised at this.

Me? Still smiling, absolutely grateful I can pay for the graft. Luv it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home