John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Status


So OK, I guess I am getting beat down. Does not matter what the president does nor anyone in his administration... it is wrong. The thing is, I think I've lost the will to fight it anymore. Let the opposition party have a crack at it... it can't be any worse can it? Hmmmm???? I think we know the answer to that, but frankly I don't care anymore. I now know what it means when they say the base is gonna sit on their hands.
I am more miffed at the congress and the senate than the president. They are supposed to be a co-equal branch of government; alas they do not act like they are even equal to the task(s) at hand. I say throw them all out and begin anew. Doesn't matter who's in there it would seem so let's go for it. I
I stand in awe of the way the opposition can manipulate things. For one thing, gas prices are NOT at historical highs in relation to the value of the dollar. Joe Blow american can't seem to get that through his head and the opposition knows how to play it to the hilt. In fact, the opposition should exult in high gas prices. It the prices 'were' as high as they make out in relation to the value of the dollar, useage would go down and their precious green house gases would reduce etc.
I'm just worn out from now almost six years of the constant drumbeat... I no longer care. May git in my vehicle and just drive. My 'give a damn' is busted to coin a phrase. I guess nature will carry me through. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home