John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, April 27, 2006

AARP

Anyone remember when the AARP 'slammed' the administration over allowing people to put some of their money into the market and how it would ruin social security? Well they (AARP) have now come out with their own mutual funds... hmm, I wonder who their market is - would it, could it be some older folk who are either on, or approaching social security age? Me? I can readily name one fund I will 'never' invest in, 'ever'!!

Oh, BTW - I don't need the administration to tell me the market is the place to be. : ) Preferably with Exon!!! Ha ha. Think of this abit... company and government pension funds that invest their workers dollars in mutual funds - do you think just perhaps some of those funds invest in Exon, or any of the other BIG OIL COMPANIES????? And do those investors maybe like the returns they are getting from those funds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home