John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Nuttin Much

I paid $2.71 per gallon for my gas yesterday... so what you might say... well, two weeks ago I paid my highest in this area anyway at $3.03 per gallon. I know some have paid more, some less with regularity, but those were my last two tanks. The point is this. I'd say the diff tween $2.71 and $3.03 in a two week period is quite substantial... NOT ONE WORD on the news about the falling prices. Personally I don't care, just an observation.

The editorial on the Omaha World Herald today woofed about the absurdity of drilling in Anwar. Said it would be no quick fix. They fail to point out if they had drilled there twenty years ago we coulda maybe depleted those fields by now and moved onto something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home