John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Super Highway

Have you heard? I doubt it - I listen to the news daily, sometimes most of the day and I have NOT heard about the new superhighway the government has planned.

Worried about our ports? You'd better be. Regardless, put the following search criteria into your Google search engine (WITH the brackets), and then read about this new highway... then, you tell me why we as a people are totally ignorant about what is happening to our country. You may be disturbed abit, but truthfully? I doubt it.

[super highway Mexico to Canada]

1 Comments:

  • When I did the Google search, I picked the first option. While digging deeper, I found a map and the following link:

    http://www.nascocorridor.com/NASCO_FAQs_072706.pdf

    Thought you might be interested. Who do you believe??
    Leetle Seester

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home