John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Mr. Kerick

What a fiasco! The sad part? He was probably better qualified for the position than anyone in this country· The big loser? Probably Rudy... his reputation was on the line.... it correlates to something I've said for years. If you ask me to give you a recommendation, you had better be prepared for me to tell the truth. Why? Because if I recomend you for something, it is now "MY" reputation on the line.

The White House blew it on this one though. Someone has to take responsibility and in my mind, it is indeed The White House. The press are hypocrites as it pertains to this issue. Immediately upon naming Mr. Kerick, the press was lapping him up... regards the wonderful appointment Mr. Bush had made. Now he is scum of the earth in their mind. I don't really know what to think of them (the press), anymore. It seems to me they are just too transparent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home