John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Transfer of Illegals

For me, I think the governors of Texas, Arizona, and Florida are heroes in my mind. Somehow they figured out how to get the attention of the elites who had no concept of what was happening on our southern border.

 The fact the mayors of Washington DC, Chicago, and Martha's Vineyard are now complaining is the best example of hypocrisy one can ever ever portray. It is sickening when you consider the numbers coming across the southern border and the minuscule amount being bust to these locations.

 For me, and you can call me a racist bastard all you want, it is delicious to watch those snakes on the east coast and the city of Chicago cry in their beer. They are snakes in the grass and they're hypocrisy has been revealed. Finally we have governors with balls, gonads, however you want to describe them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home