John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Abortion Issue

I wish I understood peoples thoughts on the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.  In my mind the only thing the Supreme Court did was make a ruling that many years ago the Supreme Court took actions that were illegal. The actions they deemed illegal are the responsibility of the individual states. That is the ruling the current Supreme Court made and they did not make abortion illegal.

 So, everyone who thinks abortion is now illegal is a fool. You have the right to organize in your own state and have a vote. That is my understanding and if I am wrong please let me know. Finally we have a court that struck down a law created by a court. Courts are not supposed to make law, they are supposed to interpret law.t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home