John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Racism In America

I do not even remember who I was listening to, but someone 'finally' said what I have known since I was a lad.  Racism will be on this earth until the end of time.  Sort of like bullying, but then that is another story.

Racism has been brought to the fore since President Obama misses NO opportunity to make everything racial.  This is such a sad state of affairs to anyone who was alive during the 60s. Even then I knew it would always be with us, but it had improved many fold over the course of time.

Look at me, listen to these words!!! Do you now, or have you EVER known even ONE person who, having been given an order by a policeman was abused 'IF' they obeyed that order?  I didn't think so.

What our President in concert with Al Sharpton has done is obscene.  I am disgusted, and I hope you are too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home