John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, October 24, 2014

Ebola In The Big Apple

   So, the doctor is with Doctors Without Borders!!! Well good for him!  I applaud his valor for volunteering to go to dangerous places and offer his expertise.  Where in the sam hill is his expertise upon his return?  Oh, you say, he is a doctor...he doesn't really need to adhere to basic precautions.

   To me, this is very much like the Dr. Nancy Snyderman issue - she is the doctor from NBC who was placed in quarantine and then decided she wanted some soup.  So, what the heck - she just decides to go out and get some soup!! And, NBC?  Oh they covered for her.  Makes me sick.

   I do not know whether or not we as a country are in deep doo doo.  During the writing of this post, I was  browsing the internet.  Here is a wonderful article - it restored my confidence in America!!

http://goo.gl/PK8Cig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home