John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, August 15, 2014

Various'n Sundry Things

Ferguson MO - Once again I was sucked into feeling sorry for a group of people thinking the police were running rampant over a select group of people.  Once again I was duped.  It took four days, but the truth is beginning to come out.  Our innocent little victim was not so innocent.  Sickens me.  I am slowly beginning to realize the media 'never' has it right in the early going.  And many of them will not get it right even after the facts are displayed.  Regardless the outcome, one think I do believe is wrong. The ration of black / white police to the local populace needs to be looked at closely.

I have finally been convinced this ole world has gone quite bonkers.  I guess we are to believe the Christians in Iraq up on that mountain top are all A.O.K. now.  If 'you' believe it, you are an idiot.  Our fearless President did say it, so it MUST be true.  So very sad.  And our 'investigative' reporters? Sheep!

The President flew down from The Vineyard yesterday to say exactly two things.  1) The people on the mountain in Irag are OK, and 2) let us please calm down in Ferguson MO.  Estimated cost to fly down? Over two mil.  Debt is only approaching 18 Trillion, so no big deal.  But the horrors of the greenhouse gasses he input with Air force One?  To coin a phrase from my favorite movie, Apocalypse Now - "the horror, the horror."  In other words, it only matters when you want it to!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home