John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hilarious

For me, one of the funniest things I've EVER seen was the fake signer who performed at Nelson Mandela's funeral.  Then watching a real signer interpret him on one of the nighttime shows was equally funny.  Just glad I got to see it all unfold.

Speaking of the funeral - I think the uproar over President Obama shaking the hand of Castro is absurd. Just what do people 'think' he should have done - stiff him?  It would have been different had our President gone out of his way to seek Castro out - instead, he walked right into him upon going to the podium.  Just ridiculous!  IMHO

On the other hand, the selfie taken has a one word description from me.  D E C O R U M!  Tis all I have to say on that subject!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home