John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, October 06, 2014

Bits'n Pieces

   So the headlines read - Supreme Court Dodges Gay Marriage.  I say, good for the Supreme Court.  They are, in essence, leaving it up to the States.  And that, in my humble opinion, is the way these things should be decided.  Had abortion been decided that way it would have been totally settled long ago.  

   Evidently the seizing of the school girls by Boko Haram has been solved. I guess that Twitter campaign was wicked.  Methinks we should maybe use it against ISIS / ISIL. 

   Speaking of which - it is so very funny to watch the spokespersons for the Administration.  If one of them gets asked a direct question using the acronym ISIS, the spokesperson will go out of their way to answer referring to ISIL.  This just strikes me as funny and is to very transparent as to evidently be a daily talking point.  

   I have zero idea regards ebola.  All I know is, people are getting it; people who supposedly are taking precautions.  The ones I am worried about the most?  The three thousand military personnel they sent.  Let us suppose some of them get infected.  Where do they get to go, the VA?   Whew, I dunno!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home