John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, July 19, 2013

This’n That

   I wrote about the Zimmerman / Travon verdict long ago.  What a dumb ass I was / am to accurately predict the outcome.  So very sad.  And our President is stoking the fires.  If anyone believes race relations in this country are better today than when they were when President Obama took office, you are smoking something.  I think I want some.

   Obamacare is beginning to come apart at the seams.  Not one thing new about that if only people had listened. I am now getting letters sent home with my spouse saying they are cutting dialysis. Know what?  I knew it was coming… read old entries.  Will I write letters to Congress?  Nope.  I / we will go down with the ship.  I will NOT stoop to these bastards.

   Detroit has filed for bankruptcy.  A judge has said they cannot do it.  She has sent the paperwork to President Obama because he bailed out Detroit (read as GM), before; surely he will bail out the city.  It is only the beginning folks.  You have to be an absolute idiot not to see what is coming.  They cannot generate enough revenue to pay the exorbitant salaries. Simple mathematics

   I paid the tax on a new vehicle today at the county.  I told the lady servicing me, looking directly into her eyes I despised writing this check more than writing the check for the vehicle.  Read as I am very sick of taxes.  There are those who say I should be happy I can pay them; I am not!!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home