John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, July 01, 2013

National News Observations

   Watching the CBS Evening News – they talked about the horrible fire in AZ – they could not bear saying the name of the governor of AZ, but they sure got The President’s name in the story.  Sad.

   They talked about in less than 30 seconds the fact college loans are doubling as of today.  They blamed Congress.  What they did NOT say was who made the law, when they made the law, and why it is not going to be rescinded.  The donkeys made the law, they made it so it would not come up in an election year. It will remain in effect because the administration needs money for Obamacare.  Period.

    I have been dickering on a new car… even though I despise GM because of the bailout, I get a GM discount so have been perusing the locals.  So I get a business card with an erroneous business card email.  When I finally sent an email to HR and asked just what in the HELL the correct email is, they replied with – ‘oh thanks for point out the error’.  Ya gotta be crapping me!!!! If “I” were handing out a business card I’d dadgonned sure make the card correct, even if I had to write it on there myself.  Sad, sloppy, probably lost sale… dunno yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home