John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Various and Sundry Things in The News

   So Mr. Allen of Apple goes and voluntarily testifies before Congress.  He is vilified for Apple shielding much of its money outside the United States.  NOWHERE does Congress accuse them of breaking the law… just trying to make them feel bad. Look, I am no major supporter of Apple (I do have three of their products). I am all for simplifying the tax code. But to  take a successful company and make a public spectacle out of them sickens me.  Just who in the sam hill wrote the tax laws? 

   Are you as stuck as I am The President is able to claim ‘he did not know’ (you fill in the scandal).  It amazed me, and I am wondering just who the fall guy and or gal is going to be.  There are some candidates, although on would not make any difference.

   I suspect Jay Carney will be gone  soon.  He no longer has much credibility.  He is supposed to be the spokesperson for the administration.  He adds, and or changes stories most every day now.  One is so inundated with new info there is no way he (Carney), can keep it straight.  If he leaves, big whup.

   On the other hand, it is beginning to look like  the White House Counsel, Kathryn Ruemmler is going to take a fall.  Were she to fall on the sword, it would  shield Mr. Obama.  Who knows; I know one has to be an absolute  idiot to think President Obama knows nothing about the various scandals swirling about his person.

   As  an American, I am very very embarrassed my government is getting away with actions I consider to be tyrannical in nature.  I speak of The Internal Revenue Service.  It is totally disgusting what has been going on within that agency.  We  should ALL have a chill up our backs.  Of course, NOBODY is responsible, and The President knows NOTHING.  We get precisely what we deserve Bungee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home