John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Love This

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/27/hhs-secretary-finally-admits-obamacare-is-raising-insurance-costs/

I cannot tell you just how much I am enjoying this.  You wanted this, you are going to GET it.  Once you realize the ONLY place there is money is the middle class, the circle will be complete.

Are you watching Cyprus?  Ha ha.  It is coming my friends.  Don’t really give a rat’s ptooie if you believe me or not.  They found out real quick in CYprus the money confiscated from the rich as not enough.  The middle class… ahhh, yowsa… they have money.

Let me give you an analogy. A rich bastard with 50 Million buckeroos. 50,000 midddle class with 50 grand each… Umm who has the money.  We are sheep, we will get precisely what we deserve.  I do NOT care.  Take it Master… you are all exalting.

 

Your humble condescending pissant – johan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home