John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, May 17, 2013

Round and About The Political Spectrum

   I laugh each and every time The President blames Rush Limbaugh for his troubles.  I leave you with one simple thought. Rush mush not have too much power; Mr. Obama has been  elected twice. BTW, is is one of the highlights of my day when I sit down and listen to Rush.  Do I always agree with him?  No – do I generally?  You Bet!!!

   I heard during testimony this morning of the IRS, one of the groups in Iowa was questioned on ‘who they pray to’.  Can you imagine a question like that in America?  It is obscene and disgusting.

   We are not beginning the hear the drums beat from the media – the Republicans are going to overplay their hand.  Let me just say, if what is going on in the three big fiascos in Washington right now do not stir the American people to overturn this government, so be it.  I happen to believe I hear the stirrings of rebellion… tis a low rumble right now but growing.

   If I only had one wish left, it would be for Pat Robertson to GO AWAY!!  He sickens me.

   Today’s gripe is just how hard it is looking for new wheels.  Tis exhausting!!!  One has to have something to gripe about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home