John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Things Are Heating Up

   I have no clue whether or not anything will come of the situation(s going on in Washington; I just know this – I had quit watching MSNBC in the early morning because it was so very tiring. What with the recent revelations, I decided to  give it another go. It has been so very delicious watching the spin the regulars are trying to put on things.  Even so, they ‘seem’ to acknowledge the administration has gone too far, especially in the monitoring of phone lines. 

   I suspect once the true revelations of what the IRS has done comes to light, they will not be able to ignore that either, but as of now they are trying to gloss it all over – if you think of it, were they democrat backers being targeted, they’d be outraged.  Tea Party types?  Not so much.  I am just saying it will be so pervasive I don’t think they will be able to ignore things.

   To  me, this was predictable from very early on.  Mr. Obama won two elections very early on in his career, by SEALED court records being released – those sealed records were his opponents. Coincidence?  Very doubtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home