John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, April 11, 2013

This’n That

   So I see the post office has decided to not cut Saturday delivery.  As far back as the early nineties I can remember telling my Mother while writing email the post office was doomed.  Our fearless leaders can not see the handwriting (pun intended) on their proverbial walls.  You will find, in the final analysis, what with sequester etc., those a-hole lawmakers will not be cutting anything.  In fact, nothing has been cut yet.  It is a reduction in the growth of spending, but…. nobody cares.

   I see the cost of implementing the state exchanges for The Affordable Care Act has doubled and it is not even done yet – this is just the implementation for crying out loud.  It is a gonna get dicey folks. 

   The Mitch Mcconnel  discussions about Ashley Judd fiasco is just that… a fiasco, much ado about nothing.  You tell me even one candidate running for office that does not try and expose the weaknesses of a prospective opponent.   If you can name even one, I will name one who was not elected.  In this particular case it was not even done publicly <yet>… discussions of KNOWN things were being talked about.  Things ole Ashley even said in her own book.  The point is, the fact a politician is talking about an opponent in a strategy session is not newsworthy… bugging them, secretly taping them is, and that is not being discussed!! Such is AmeriKa today!

   Nowhere is anyone talking about the fact the conversations were monitored / gathered illegally.  I suppose, since were are not to refer to immigrants as being here illegally, we can’t call this illegal, but I promise it would be illegal were elephants vice donkeys doing the gathering.  Simply amazing my friends.  I don’t even like Mcconnel, I think he has a yellow streak, has nothing to do with this issue though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home