John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Aggravation ! !

   For me, my biggest aggravation regards the Ms. Funk issue is how the media portrays, or better, does not portray the issue clearly. 

   First of all, the religious aspect is, or should be clear.  The government is trying to require religious organizations to provide contraception in their insurance policies.  No matte how you look at it, this is a mandate, e.g. a requirement.

   The media will always come back and say the religious organization is not being required to provide the contraception, the insurance company is being required to do so at NO cost to the people.  This is the biggest crock of doo doo I have ever heard. At an age I can no longer remember I was taught there is no free lunch.

   In this case everyone’s rates go up in order to offer another benefit.  It is so very clear, and when it is spewed erroneously each and every day it gets so jumbled.  This is my aggravation!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home