John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Round and About

   So I am a Clint Eastwood fan, have been for many years.  Doubt there is much one can do to detract from that fact.  I just wish, his Super Bowl ad had mentioned the millions and millions of dollars the taxpayer had give in order to ‘supposedly’ make Chrysler profitable.  I was born at night Clint, but not last night.  The profitability part is doggone questionable by the way.

   http://goo.gl/gwoiP  So Ms. Dahlkemper now regrets her vote for Obamacare.  Sucker!  What more can one say except many congress persons got suckered.  Ha ha ha HA HA…. we are the suckers!!!

   http://goo.gl/lzD4M  I am sure this is at least the second time the people of California have voted to ban same sex marriage.  Do they not know ‘the people’ DO NOT COUNT!??!  Wassa matta them people?

   http://goo.gl/DKGiJ  If you want to see something deliciously funny, watch Eric Bolling test drive a Chevy Volt.  Now before you git ur buttocks in a snit because he works for Fox, Eric is a GM shareholder – he wants the doggone thing to succeed – just watch the video, it is priceless.

   Once again the payroll tax extension is coming up for extension. I wonder just how many people ‘know’ it is being paid for via an extra fee when one gets a mortgage.  I can think of no better definition of ‘there is no free lunch’. 

   I will freely admit none of the Republican candidates truly excite me.  I can equally say I would vote for an orange juice can before I would vote for our current president.  Just saying. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home